Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
stone4play; I believe your interpretation of your dream was correct. I have found that anyone or anything in my dreams which is elusive, or just out of reach, was'nt meant to be in waking life, and to let it go. Repetitive dreams definitely need to be studied and discussed especially if they concern another person/s or place, or seem to be about future plans. I think the defragmentating dreams, which are a hodge-podge of different things your subconscious needs to throw out, are important also. Thanks for the thread. It's always good to tell about the bad ones you have in public if you don't want them to bother you as much. It sort of dilutes them, and they lose some of their power to upset you. Sometimes I get repetitive/predictive dreams about a person, place, or what I'm planning to do. I always study those carefully and decide what do about them in a positive yet, unintrusive manner, especially when the dreams are about another person.
You're absolutely right Glenn... always talking through dreams help to clarify them a bit. I believe them to be messages and have meaning, even if not important. The dreams about others you may know can have significant meaning but try to recall the minor details... sometimes those are the hidden messages, not the person per se.

Glad you like the thread. I'm hoping to have some fun with it and interesting dialogue. I love dreams and the interpretation of them
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: