Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Now that this thread has popped back up on my radar, I feel compelled to add that ambulance girl and I did go on a second date, after which she asked to walk me to my car, then informed me that she had been seeing someone for a few months and she hoped i understood. Apparently I am really nice and smart and awesome, but she wanted to see where things went with this other girl. Whom she had been dating for three months.

I think it was questionable interest at best, so I still don't know how to tell if someone is ACTUALLY into me.

I have had to revisit my thinking on this myself lately.

I know for me, I make it pretty clear when I am interested. It in the attention I give, the contact I maintain, the things I say and the things I do.

It's also pretty clear when I have mixed feelings. There is an inconsistency in the stuff mentioned above.

And, I still have no freakin clue how people date more than one person at a time.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: