View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #119
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

It really sucks when you get all the right words.. But your left waiting for the actions to follow. Especially because all those perfect words make you want those actions so badly. *Heart is working hard to mend and try and move past this situation right now*

If you think telling a girl you are in to her, care for her, love her.. is the right thing to do, because you think that's what she wants to hear.. You are wrong. You just mess with our mind, and our heart.. And it hurts more in the end than just being straight up and saying your not for me.

^^^ that is what makes it sooo damn hard to tell if someone is really in to you or not.. Took me time to figure it out, longer than I would have hoped for.. But at least I get it now. Maybe it's not even that it is hard to tell.. Maybe sometimes you know it, but you just don't want to accept the truth.
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post: