View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I saw this on the news last night..u can bet it really pissed me off that they are doing Niki like this.Her husbands family need atleast a kick in the butt for being such hard hearted mean sprited people,I do hope she gets the money due to her from this.
Yeah, it's just all around disturbing, sad, heartbreaking, like I said.

And there is some hype out there that Nikki is trying to take this money from the kids (her husband has children with former wife). I just wanted to note that it appears the children will settle just fine (and will get quite a bit of their father's money), and the family is not even suing on behalf of the children. They are after her widow's rights.

Nikki apparently paid child support for her husbands kids and made more money than her husband, the breadwinner of the family, from what I have read. She is also standing to lose all of her and her husband's current assets, too, from what I understand. Apparently Nikki's inlaws and her husband's ex-wife are trying to take everything.
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firie For This Useful Post: