adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 35 and know senior citizens that have a more exciting life then I do. I'm really too old for the clubscene - 20 somethings spilling beer on me just doesn't amuse me like it did when I was 20 something. I'm too young to join a bowling league - 50 somethings spilling beer on me doesn't appeal to me yet. And I'm too out of shape to join a softball leauge. Sigh.

My daughters think I'm old. In fact my youngest said that she thought Madonna was dead a few days ago. She was shocked to find out she was still alive. I have to fight with my right hand and brush to not do 80s hair when I'm getting ready to go out. It took a few years to not want to roll my jeans. I've finally accepted the wide leg look and now - fuck - it's skinny jeans that are all the rage!

Somedays I miss the simplicity of playing the Oregon Trail on those neon green screens in the state of the art computer lab in Jr. high. lol. All three computers that played the one game and I failed typing tests on. I miss being in a boys car only because he had a car phone. LMFAO! Remember those? Actually attached to the car and the size of an infant.

I'm at that age where I know just enough to be dangerous....and still think that Lita Ford was badass.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: