Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
What kind of Soccer Mom Van will you be driving on your road trip? How many miles on it? Be sure you have her into the shop for maintenance and inspection before you make the trip.

I was not surprised to read about your 38. I like a trusty 38 myself. I realize 38's are somewhat out dated. Seems many want a Glock as their hand gun of choice.

I am looking forward to reading about your road trip adventures. What I remember vividly from your previous road trip blog was your pic of you, G and the giant Shuttle Cock.
Hand guns are a subject I rarely talk about, its too controversial. And the few people who like to do the rumor thing, ( ) did a smear of me about hand guns, and all I did was mention I owned one. Anyhow......

I have this great little 25 that I have hollow points loaded into. This is not my handgun of choice, but, when I am out on my bicycle and many miles from home and sometimes civilization. One can become very vulnerable.(one of my bicycles is worth the price of an average used car) This very small hand gun has laser sights on it. I learned this at the NRA convention that was held here a few months ago. (I traded the old 25 in and bought this new one) Of course do not carry a hand gun if you can not use it. But second, you set the laser sights on someone......you've freaked them the hell out....and 98% of the time they will go the other way saying to them self "oh oh, wrong person"

I appologize if this was a derail...back to the travel channel.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: