Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Good luck on your next 6 months. Are you still on Zoom or phone?

Ive started having really bad anxiety and panic attacks again. My therapist said no more watching the news, which stresses me out becasue then I wonder what is happening and going to happen. Like I want to know what is going on! You know?

Maybe if nothing else, so I can have everything charged up and my car full if I need to run.

My kittie died and she thinks I need to get another one soon, but what if things go bad around the election and I have to get outta the South. I can't leave a kittie behind.

I hope your therapy goes well! Have you started it yet?
My sessions begin next month. Which we conduct them via a secured network by phone.

Sorry to hear about your pet cat. Mine passed away this last spring, hard still on me -missing my cat.

Take good care now and be good to you, Apocalipstic.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: