Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,633 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have been rather busy putting the store together. Today a shipment of shoes came in that are to DIE for. I had posted some of them on the web and actually were asked by a few of my thinner friends if they were reserved only for the "fatties" because they were so pretty. Really? You calling my customers and me "fatties"?

I am not amused by how people are feeling adventurous in the use of slang terms for fat around me. Its like they have been given permission to use words maybe they always thought but never dared to say out loud in front of me. And they say it with an activist twist but a prejudist smirk. I did not give them permission to have fun saying "naughties".

I have to literally hold my breath in to keep myself from reacting. I count..one, two, three, four, five....then i respond with "still not acceptable, try a different tone or word".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: