View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 11:18 AM   #12
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Vagina -

Given your recent history of posting really Transphobic shit on this site and now re-linking (even after I deleted your first link) to one of the biggest known trolls to Transpeople (and to several Butches and Femmes on this site who have been personally targeted), my patience with this bullshit is gone.

It is only because a couple of long-time members here have actually met you in person that I haven't assumed you are here for the sole purpose of fucking with people and posting hateful, harmful shit merely to troll the community.

Let me be super clear. There will be no more warnings. You are welcome to remain a member here under the following guidelines:

You will not link to, discuss, copy, paste, or otherwise reference the person who's blog you have been linking to anywhere on this site at any time.

You will continue to refrain from posting in any Trans-related thread or forum.

If it feels like I am taking a hardline with you, I am.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Mme
As I stated above, currently my post is plagiarized. So it needs to either be deleted or linked, otherwise it is considered academic dishonesty (since we are in a women in science post).

And speaking of academic dishonesty, there's a word to be said about censorship of ideas and information.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post: