Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post
As I stated above, currently my post is plagiarized. So it needs to either be deleted or linked, otherwise it is considered academic dishonesty (since we are in a women in science post).

And speaking of academic dishonesty, there's a word to be said about censorship of ideas and information.

vagina-

You clearly do not get it. And I don't think you want to.

People like to cry "censorship" when they aren't allowed to just spout hurtful or hateful sentiments...or link to hate-filled, Transphobic blogs on a website where a vast majority of the membership is either partnered to, family of, loving, identifying as, or living as a Trans person. That is *NOT* acceptable.

It is a strong statement of exactly where you are coming from when you care more about "plagiarism" than making the Trans people on this site feel unwelcome and unsafe.

I do not feel confidant that you aren't going to make more posts or links that will require me to waste my precious time moderating you. As a matter of fact, it doesn't appear to me that you have put one second of thought into the multiple moderations you have received or the time-out you have already received.

As such, I am putting you on an extended time-out of 6 months. During that time, don't contact any of the Admins or Mods or make any new screen names here. When you return, you are to follow the same guidelines I have set forth.

Thanks,
Mme
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote