View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 10:45 PM   #167
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, nice to know this thread is still around, I hope you a doing well.
Grey hair is something I had had since I was 19, as for dyeing it.. no way what ever it is it will be.
Question for some comment if you please. Last week I had a situation come up at the pool hall with someone I played against from another team. from the start of play he was harassing me, it started mildly but annoyingly but I simply ignored him it became worse as the game went on, I gave him the look from hell and just went on with the game. The captains of both teams never said a word (my two captains and co captains wernt there cause of a family emergency) I have since told them about it and they were pissed and were going to do something about it. I truly wanted to give him a peace of my mind but kept my cool cause If anything got started it would be a mess. If I had been 20 years younger it may well have been a different ending...I hate it when age comes to play I feel I did right but feel like a simpleton for not doing more.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote