Old 10-13-2020, 08:49 PM   #29
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinket_the_mouse2020 View Post
Hey ladies! I know this thread is about eyebrows (God knows I need to get mine waxed! lol) But I haven't made my 30 posts yet so I can't start a thread.

Though I was wondering if any of you have any tips for growing hair out? My hair has been long for years and I cut it due to a rough patch with SLE. And I really miss my long hair...that and I can't decide if the butch I've been flirting with for a bit likes it or not...all I know is even though the guy at the salon did a great job and what I asked but I can't stand it...I mean it looks good I just can't stand it. So any hair growing tips would be great...I am taking hair skin and nail vitamins. Have an awesome day!

pps. sorry for barging in on an eyebrow forum!
There are a lot of things being pimped out there but nothing that I can think of that actually works except gelatin. It is typically used to strengthen and grow fingernails but I've heard good things about it for hair growth as well. Do some research to see the best way to take it and in what amounts and you should be shaggy in no time!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: