mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Pray for Others

I am unified in Spirit with God and with all humanity.

It is impossible to pray for one person without praying for all persons. We are all one in God. Every time one heart is lifted, all hearts are lifted. Every time one life is blessed, all lives are blessed. Entering into the presence of God in the silence, I realize this truth about myself and those I hold in prayer. At the same time, I am reinforcing this truth for all humanity.

As I pray for the protection of a loved one, all persons in danger are enfolded in love and faith. As I affirm the love of God in my heart and rid my mind of all that is unloving, the heart of the world is more loving too. When I feel in tune with life, at peace with myself and the world, I help every confused or restless soul find peace and faith again.And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.--John 12:32

http://www.dailyword.com/dailyword/51874
I am a Pagan, on the Shamanic path and feel very much as you do. I see in others this practice, of accepting others where they are and I see the other behaviors. Where people have to convert others to their view in order to feel validated?? feel like they're right???
I don't get that need. I do talk too much at events and people don't get that behavior trait. Point it, we're all where we are in life. We are all on a path in life whether we like it or not. It's nice to see others who feel similarly. The honest thing to do in these cases is to reach for what we have in common and all the big religions have the same things in common (one Unifying God/Creator/Source, good actors, bad actors, spirits, people, animals, upper world and lower world, the major point....be a good human, etc.)
Thanks for the thread
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote