Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,571 Times in 10,220 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sitting at the car dealership getting an oil change. I've had so much joy in my life today, I'm smiling huge.

First, I had lunch with my lunch buddy. Last week I brought her some huge strawberries. So we started talking about our favorite fruits and ones we have never had. Dragon fruit came up. Neither one of us had ever had it. I told her I would bring a dragon fruit drink next time so we could try it together. I brought Starbuck's. You would have thought it was Christmas morning. It definitely was a treat for her. Turns out, well we decided, it tastes like pear and kiwi. She was so happy, she took her drink back to class. I'm sure she felt special. Such joy for me!

We also talked about poems and how they rhyme. Hit the road Jack came up. Now I have earworm with that. And....my service guy for my car....wait for it...his name is Jack!

I wore a butterfly clip today and only put my hair half up. I stopped at the grocery store before this and it's a very windy day. I needed to put all my hair up. My clip had fallen out. Oh no, I was thinking, I hope it's in my car. And just as I thought that, a butterfly flew past me. Someone sending me a sign??

Hmmmm, a face book memory came up with my Dad. Could be my sign?? Smiling with joy!!!

So that's what I'm doing now..and I'll get a car wash!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: