Old 09-17-2015, 10:12 PM   #21
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to have a pretty hair trigger, I do have to say. I can't stand what I perceive to be an injustice...no matter what it is. Is it effective? Not always. Is it disruptive? Sometimes. But it's instinct for me to run my mouth, I guess. My mom couldn't figure out why the bus stopped at our house when I was in the second grade but I never got off. She went over to see what was going on, and I was lecturing high schoolers that were making fun of a boy who loved to wear makeup and jewelry to school. I never got any more control over it. lol I don't know, cruelty and ignorance of any kind make me nuts, but if you hurt my butch I'm just vicious. It's not necessarily a good thing.
storyspinner70 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to storyspinner70 For This Useful Post: