Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Protection

I too have faced hate and violence from men. During the 70's in Houston gay people were chased down and beat up for sport I think.

In the 70's my girlfriend and I were camping in Galveston when this guy decided he wanted her so he started climbing into our tent to take her. She was a small lady less than 5 feet tall and under 100 lbs. I pushed him out of the tent and "it was on", as he started hitting me I called for my buddy in the next tent to come help me but to my surprise my girlfriend came flying out of the tent and jumped in front of me. She started yelling at him so he backed down and left. I was very grateful that she protected me.

Many times in my life femmes have come to my rescue and I am always grateful for it. I will only fight if I have to in order to protect my loved ones. I always try to defuse a hostel situation before it gets violent. Thanks to all the femmes that protect butches.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: