Old 04-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
could not find a head spinning smiley

So surgery is scheduled for April 29th.

His cost has gone up some from when Theo had it but I really felt comfortable with him and his staff so decideded to go with him.

One of the things I appreciated was in his pictures of others not all of the pictures were perfect. Of course the ones that weren't have had revisions, but he said its been awhile since that has been necessary.

He also showed evolution in his work, he does the nipples smaller now than originally.

Already talked with work so that worry is over with. I told them I'll probably need a minimum of 4 weeks off but I"ll have a better idea after surgery. Most likely I'll start back just working weekends or such. I also put out there that i could be up to a couple months but by the time we start getting busy again around mid july I should be back to normal speed hopefully.

I may or may not have tubes. Voloshin uses them only if there is excessive drainage, otherwise he prefers to remove any drainage via a needle. Says there is less risk of infection that way.

So nervous and excited at the same time. Now I just need to get odds and ends done and try to find someone to go down with me. Hopefully someone that can stay in the area that night, just seems like it would be easiest to go crash in a hotel verses an hour plus ride home. Also if I do that he'll check me the next day and then I can go home, otherwise I'd have to go back down in a couple days. hmmm just thought of a new question ... wondering how that will work since he doesn't work on fridays ... so will have to double check on that. MIght go home that day after all and go back on monday.

Congrats, Oopster, on finding someone you feel comfortable with.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote