View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 05:30 AM   #3973
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,171 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

NYC femme you sure do have an interesting gym! Feel bad for Taylor...

I've been struggling to get real exercise in. I do not like paying for gym membership in the summer when I should be outside so mine is on hold now. But it's been in the upper 90s and humid as all get out for weeks or just thunder storms and the route I take to bike to/from work is closed with construction all week this week. There are other routes I could take but they are full of pot holes and traffic wise they are very not bike friendly routes and I don't feel safe on them. So I've been using small weights at home and doing stuff like holding plank, push ups, squats, etc. Thankfully I'm on my feet a lot during the day and usually walk 3-4 miles while at work.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: