How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I arrived at the gym about 7 and saw the perfect mother blowdrying her hair. She's a pharmaceuticals consultant, and so I asked her a question about the generic of my anti-depressant. She was very nice and helpful about it. Then we ended up talking for a long time. She said that she and a friend are going to be running an experimental skype class on her philosophy of life. She did not phrase it that way but told me she has a "heavy spiritual practice" that has cured her of multiple ills (an eating disorder, an alcohol problem, and I guess whatever else). And now she's presumably perfect (I say that not literally.). I was intrigued and said I'd consider it. I tend to start and then drop out of stuff like that, so I felt reticent to get in a weird gym relationship, one that could get awkward, with someone I see so often. At the same time, she does have a glow about her. I told BB when i got home, and BB said, "I think you have enough of a glow. I don't know that I want you glowing too much more." Teehee. I think BB is skeptical.

After we spent all this time talking, I worked out by doing 30 minutes on the stairmaster while continuing with the Netflix show, Afflicted (doc series on chronically ill folks). Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor.

My elderly pal, Miriam, was in the locker room both when I arrived and when I left. She said, "I'm so lazy today." I asked her what she'd done here (at the gym), and she said with a smile, "I washed my hair." She's a cutie.

Happy exercising, friends! Hmmm... To take the class in order to be perfect or to remain imperfect. That is always the question.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: