View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:25 PM   #35
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,031 Times in 9,961 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's been awhile since I have had anything to share about angels... but just a few nights ago, while on patrol, I think an Angel was flirting with me.

Let me explain what happened :

I was on the 9th floor of my building, when at approximately 03:57 hours, the elevator dialed for emergency services. An operator came online and asked me if I was experiencing distress and in need of an emergency rescue. Of course, I answered "umm, no, i dont need emergency services," and the dispatch agency released my car from emergency services.

Soon after, I began to wonder if what happened to me was brought about by an Angel.

It was, after all, on the 9th floor (cloud 9?), and mysteriously the time was 03:57 hours.

I'm thinking an angel was flirting with me.

And if so, I think that angel is a terribly sweet Angel.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote