View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 01:11 AM   #91
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mOneToo View Post
It's not you who is unclear it's usually me who is often unable to read clearly.

I filled out the form for the request of DD214, printed it out, and had to sign and fax it to the number indicated on the electronic form. They will not process it without a signature so your longest delay may be in getting his attorney to be able to see him to sign it. After it was faxed it was postmarked 6 days later and it was not an emergency request.

Just to be on the safe side I would indicate your son's request is an emergency (because it is). Also I would make a similar separate emergency request for the complete history. It will save time if the prosecutor decides they want more than a DD214. Your attorney is the best to advise you on this. Again, good luck to all of you.
thank you so much for your advise . It appeared to me when we went to a hearing, prosecutor was just a bitch that she is paid for it and made demands that even judge was looking like WTH ? However , I am still happy that he postponed hearing . Since if he went through the hearing she would appeal right there and it would take another three to four months to wait , which is horrible since my son's wife is pregnant .

Right now I am hoping for his release from INS since he has no criminal record beside this weed past . He is a businessman and if he is out , he will know how to straight this up . I got a new attorney and it seems he it's much more invested in my son's case .

I will definitely do what you suggested and I want to thank you for your kind to reply and be so much helpful .

Vlasta
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote