PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Melatonin is helping me sleep. One tab and Im not waking up in panic.

Working side by side with Paphigleo makes a yucky job have really sweet aspects to it. Hes a damn good nurse.

Money still has me worried. I juggled, and with 'Phig paying half the rent (ive never had a partner do that before. Or roomate, either. WOAH) Rent got paid. I have 7 dollars left over for the gas tank, and he said hed help me fill it if I needed to.

So my needs are met. And I just need to deep breath. Sometimes I wonder, am I stressed because I LIKE to worry? I mean, I dont THINK I like to worry. But dang, I just am not letting stuff go. I would really like to know how people handle this. Is there a spell? Coping tool I havent seen yet?

For right now, Im going out to my back porch, say a prayer of gratitude for the gifts of today, Enjoy the sweetness in the air, and go to bed. Yeah Melatonin.

PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post: