Old 04-23-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
ErickaS

How Do You Identify?:
Aggressive Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

ErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the rough
Default LBD

We all know what it is... the dreaded Lesbian Bed Death!

So, does anyone have input on how to revive the "dead"?

I am inquiring because I am a femme lesbian, married to a butch lesbian, who is dealing with the above mentioned dysfunction. I dont know that dysfunction is the proper term for it... but it seems like it fits to me, so please dont blast me for a word.

My wife and I have been married for almost 2 years and after the wedding its like she just stopped wanting me. Its a painful subject for me. I just dont get it... literally and figuratively.

Im tired of not being in a sexual relationship with my wife. Im annoyed about it as well. We went from having sex daily to nothing for months.

Points of fact: there is nothing wrong with her physically - we've been to the doctor to check. She isnt cheating.

She claims that her mind wants to but her body doesnt connect with what her mind thinks.

All I know is that Im sick of it and something needs to change. Yes, Ive talked to her about it. So, now I'm wondering if anyone on here has suggestions.

Thanks,

Ericka
ErickaS is offline   Reply With Quote