Old 04-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
ErickaS

How Do You Identify?:
Aggressive Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

ErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the rough

We havent have any major changes recently... This has been going on since Nov. of 2008. It's always "something" though, ya know? Stress happens!

She does see a thearpist. I told her that I want to go with her this time to talk to this woman about the concerns that I have. She seems open to that. She has a clinical diagnosis and is on medication. It started before the therapy and the medication though.

If she had always been a woman with a low sex drive, then I would be more understanding. However, there was a DRASTIC change immediately after we married. We married in Nov '08 and by Jan. '09 we had stopped having sex. We've only had sex three times since Jan. '09.

Before our marriage we were sexually active every day. Literally, every day. So, I am totally confused. Conversations about the subject always end up with me in tears and her angry.

On the flip side, she is my best friend. I love her dearly and deeply. We have great fun together the majority of the time. I am not ready to give up on the relationship. I am legally married to this woman and that is not a commitment I take lightly.

We went to couples counseling a couple of times but we didnt like the therapist. Once we move to Florida I will find us another couples counselor.

And in that one sentence... it basically sums it up. I do every thing. I think its a problem, she doesnt. I am bothered by it, she could care less. I'm just wicked frustrated (not sexually, but emotionally... ya know?) and dont know what to do to fix this!