Old 04-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

good evening,
in reading this I am wondering if she may be feeling a bit pressured? If attempts at intimacy are ending in tears and anger.... ya know?
and I mean absolutely no dis-respect, I promise you. It may be something as simple as she just isn't in the mood... things tend to settle sometimes, it just happens. Things change that you never thought would change, or they simply get pushed to the side briefly.
You stated that you would not give up on your marriage until all avenues are explored and exhausted, but what would happen if god forbid, the woman you married could never make love to you again due to something unforseen? You take vows with that person, for better or worse... all of the good and the not so good.
You can make love to eachother in many diffent ways sweetie, in many delicious levels of intimacy.
I hope that your journey is kind to the both of you, and I hope you both find the peace and strength you will need

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post: