imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

If multiple people asked me out, I would get to know the people that interested me, expecting them to do the same until I naturally gravitated to someone who I clicked with and felt had the same values and goals.

Hopefully, they would find me to be similarly of interest. If not, then I would keep talking, hanging out and getting to know people of interest.

What I learned is dating. Courting, to me, is an entirely different thing. That's after there is a conscious choice of wanting to pursue something deemed very suitable and desired. Once you actually know someone. Well.

Obviously, this isn't a commonly held idea. But it's what I personally go by.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: