How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
the last few nights I have gotten a bit more sleep, which does help. It is a beautiful day, so I do plan to walk in the yard and play with the doggies out there today. I agree that doing it on a consistent basis is a very good idea.
That’s a good point. Never underestimate the importance of sleep. The lack of it affects so much. That said, for me it sometimes ends up being a catch-22. Like when I don’t get enough sleep I’m too tired to work out very much. Then the less exercise I do the less tired I am. So it is even harder to fall asleep. Consequently I’m even less interested in doing anything. More sedentary, less sleep. And around and around I go. I’ve learned, for me, moving is the best way out of most of my cycles. It’s really helpful for the “trouble sleeping cycle.” It’s also helpful for me to get out of my “gee I’m feeling down cycle” because the endorphins kick in and I feel good despite myself. It usually ends up a win/win.

It’s great you have the dogs to play with. That must help a little as a motivator.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: