View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalwomon View Post
My voice is very young sounding....I'm 55...I'm told all the time my voice doesn't fit me.....it's soft...girlish....i'm a womon of color(black-japanese)...no cussing..no slang..But if they would just get to know me...the voice does fit me...I'm different...I need to find more black wimmin...who will accept me.. my little girl..persona...so i'm just being silly...My friend triffany.. she is a black lesbian..she accepts me...my BFF......so maybe..I will find others...
Oh honey! My heart just goes out to you!

Okay, I don't know anything from tagged or any of the other matchmaking sites, but I DO know that there are plenty of girls here on the Planet, and there are plenty of wonderful partners for us too. Maybe you might consider just hanging around here with us for a while? Post some, read some, make friends?

For me, that worked better than anything else, because I had a chance to talk with people and really get to know them.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: