View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #226
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,957 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
As the OP of this thread, I'd just like to mention a couple of things. This thread was brought about to reflect on your God, or higher power and what you are thankful for in this world. I've seen very little gratitude given to God or your higher power to express your gratitude.

If you'd like to post here in this thread, then simply give some gratitude. It is not a "list your 5 things you like most" thread. There are other threads to list your 5 favorite things.

Thank you.
If your intention was to make this thread a reflection of God/your higher power/what you are thankful for, then you should have said so in your original post.

You did not, and you have just chastised some perfectly lovely ADULTS, myself included, who were showing gratitude for things they appreciated in their lives. In fact, in one of your posts on page one you mention being thankful for your car...not all that much different than being thankful for a box of chocolate.

Off soap box
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: