Old 07-19-2019, 10:05 PM   #93
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I created this forum thread as a way for me to document my recovery process, in addressing my own diabetic concerns, since my work related accident back in November of 2016. I never created this thread as a forum thread where people could ask for advice about foods or such. It's mainly my own personal thread and about my own health recovery.
K
I wasn't aware of this, sorry to barge in! I saw the title and thought it was a group discussion on healthy foods.

A side note on Goji berries: They are actually considered a medicine (Chinese) that builds up your blood and energy. They are used to tonify the body. I use them, 5-8 berries in a pot of chicken soup or a few in tea, or smoothy but not as a snack..... I think they have been taken out of their cultural context.

Blessings on your healing journey K!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post: