Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The 5 Tibetan Rites

It's been a few months since I have posted about my health progress.

I recently started incorporating short sets of yoga moves into my daily activities. I think it is helping me out, a lot.

Have you heard about or read about ...

The 5 Tibetan Rites?

These brief exercise routines have been making a difference in my health and in my ability to improve my mobility issues.

I can only do a few of them, without too much effort, but other yoga poses are sort of hard on me to do. I count it as a success if I can do one or two of the more difficult poses.

Just thought I'd share about doing this yoga routine.

Where I have found the most success in helping me address mobility issue related problems is performing extended walking exercises and bicycle rides. I get moderate levels of exercise at work, but I spend my weekend time or late evenings (during good weather) working on getting more exercise in because ... Even though I have been staying away from meat and dairy based products, I found that my plant-based dietary intake was still calorie rich and in order to burn off excess calories and keep my calorie burn burning into the late hours of the day, I had to step up on what types of physical activities I could do, in order to flatten the calorie curve and melt some of the fat off my body and improve my muscle structure.

I've still got a ways to go, but I'm making progress.

Here is wishing every one a beautiful summer ahead,
And thanks for keeping me company along the way.

~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: