LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

My answer is a little contradictory...

I think that we DO have soulmates. But, I think that the person we are connected to changes at various stages of our life.

For example, the person who we were meant to be with at 16 is perfect for the adolescent us and probably not who we are going to be with as we age. As we mature and we grow, we often part ways with the person we are with and find the next person we are destined to find. This cycle may repeat several times during our life.

I think that the person we are with, for good or bad, whether soulmate or not, is who we are meant to be with, to help guide us to where we are supposed to be, to teach us lessons along the way and to learn from us at the same time.

I also do not think that our soulmate is necessarily a love relationship or one where love extends beyond a platonic type. Friends can be soulmates just as easily as lovers can. I think soulmates are connected in a variety of ways, not just the sexual ones.

It may sound weird to think that way because many people think that a soulmate is one person, typically a lover, forever. But, as we change, do our souls not change too? Therefore, would our soulmate not change with it?