Old 08-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #5
Artzy76

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The Girlie kinds :)
Relationship Status:
Singular

Artzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzyButch View Post
Is there such a thing as a Soul mate? If so, Do they really Exist?
I Do believe soul mates exist. I also believe that soul mates come into our lives in many forms not just romantically!
I believe that people are brought into our lives for specific reason to help us accomplish life lessons or us to help them.
In my opinion, its an ever-flowing exchange of energy. If we pay attention we can learn from and become a higher self. Everyone we meet or come across has the potential to touch our lives or you to touch theirs. Paying attention to those energy exchanges and greatly increase your self awareness & the awareness of those around you.

I agree with what "Girl on Fire" said also about twin flames. I don't know much about it but am on a mission to learn more about it now... lol

Ty for the post
Artzy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Artzy76 For This Useful Post: