View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:27 AM   #6
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeh I believe in soulmates and it's a subject that is really close to my heart because I met my twin flame soulmate and it's a bit like giving birth in terms of intensity and bonding. It's also confusing because it usually involves telepathic experiences with the person, so if this is a new experience - which it was for me - that can really take some time to get your head around. My ex husband the man I married is also a soulmate. I believe everyone is a soulmate to some degree because everyone has the ability to touch one's soul. There are two kinds of soul mate experience where the mate either supports your soul - or drags it out of your chest for an overhaul. Both are beneficial in the end. The thing I know about twin souls is they set something in momentum, an inner transformation that is sometimes beautiful, sometimes awe inspiring, sometimes agonising and unstoppable.

I will have a think about this and add more later.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: