View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #5378
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,039 Times in 9,966 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My first visit to the gym I just enrolled at is located in a small town, off a huge river (which is at flood stage right now because of unusual weather conditions) and is home to a bird sanctuary. Lots of local neighbors go to this gym, so I made new lady friends yesterday plus I was greeted by many who know me.

I’m not quite eligible for the free membership offered via Medicare, so I am paying month-to-month until Medicare kicks in for me. $44 bucks a month, I had to pay first and last month membership dues so I paid $88 bucks for 2 months of access. I chose the middle membership because all I need is an exercise bike, a walking machine, access to the pool and Jacuzzi for now. Of course, if I want to lift weights or use those types of things then I can but I won’t because I’m not rich enough to afford a personal trainer. So I’m not going to do stuff that might make my mobility worse but just stick with simple exercises and push it to the limit.

So here is my routine: ride first for half an hour, walk on treadmill for 30 minutes, then go to pool where I swim laps for 3o minutes, then lazily do water aerobics for about ten or fifteen minutes, then drop into the jacuzzi to relax for about ten or fifteen minutes. Then off to the ladies locker rooms to shower and change into my street clothes. I exercise at the gym on Sat, Sun, and Monday after day shift at work, skip Tues & Wed cuz I work the late shift on those days, then in my days off I go in the afternoon between 2-4 pm.

All the machines and weights are on the second floor which looks out on the river,,,,, so you can watch wildlife, birds, and kayakers or boating.

Happy hello’s to all and keep on Keeping On!

—K. ☺️

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: