View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Wow , I am sweating rocks here a, an , the :(articles anyone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Hey, where are you originally from? Sorry you feel the way you do. Its understandable that sometimes it's just difficult to feel understood when there's that culture clash. The only European butch/femme forums I've really run into are British or German. The German forum is not as active as here, but still if you speak German you might want to check it out.

Anyways, hope you feel better and that you don't let it get you down. If its others making you feel that way on purpose, I'd just forget them.

Hi,

I am originally from the communist Czechoslovakia back then from Prague. For the obvious reasons I immigrate to Italy, a long time ago I lived in Germany for year my German is very rusty. I speak most Eastern European languages and Italian where I lived for eight years.

I have done a lot of research for forums, unsuccessfully. Also, I feel like if I was living in a different location let’s say little more gay friendly I would feel different. I am not saying that Atlanta is not gay friendly, but still limited in many ways.

Thanks so much for welcome
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote