Old 12-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #1837
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Sad day in football. Condolences go out to all football fans, KC Chiefs organization and the victims families and friends and other victims of domestic violence and especially prayers to that little girl left behind in this tragedy. They are talking about bringing a full time therapist to the football teams so that if a player ever needs anyone to talk to, that is available to them. I think that's a good idea.

In other news a grounds crew worker of the Cleveland Browns also committed suicide this same day at the Browns facility, hanging himself. Again, thoughts and condolences go out to this organization, family, and friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post

YAY for The Tide!!!!
yea good game and Congrats to the Tide. I think I'll be cheering on the Irish though or perhaps I won't be cheering either team. I'll be interested in seeing that game although and hoping it's a good one!

I just learned My Huskers, although losing to WI and not going to the Rose Bowl will be battling the BullDogs here in the Capital Bowl and I will be a part of that ! wooohoooo! I can't wait!

I forgot to make my picks this week. I guess another thread was more interesting to me today. Leigh! Looks like you made some good choices ! the PIT / BAL game is interesting and Big Ben isn't even playing! I will guess that the Cowboys will win one over the Eagles? haaaa. MNF is Redskins and Giants.. Wow! That should be a good one. I'll go for the Redskins to win it!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: