View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #70
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have a super faded rainbow strip on my back window, and a pride colored sticker proclaiming "Femme". In the past I have had a leather pride flag too, but I don't have that car anymore.

I also "flag" on ME..... I have a tattoo on my left shoulder, a heart what has rainbow flag stripes on one half of the heart, and leather pride colors on the other. My next tattoo I get (sometime before the end of the year!) will be the pink triangle, bordered by a strong black outline, with an oriental symbol of "women" inside. Can't wait for that one!

(my heart tattoo was one of the things that caught the eye of my last partner. That and my femme bumper sticker. )

I was driving on I-95 a few years ago, and there was a car full of teen boys that came up alongside of me. a few of them had hastily hand drawn signs saying "Fag" and "Queer". I saw them and smiled REALLY big and waved! LOL Not what they expected!

When I first came out, my partner and I lived in a small backwards town, and our house was down the street from a Church of God. My car's rear end was so rusted out, I had to hold it together with all my Pride stickers! The cars coming and going from the church always slowed and the people glared at me. Oh well!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: