Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobookitty View Post
awww dog'it.... (laughing)... many of the recent post, point out the pickle of emotions that mix with being poly... I still feel love for my previous GF...

The long discussions of what is 'love' vs what is 'in love'... these conversations have taken place. Her words, define "in love" as willing to do what ever it takes to keep the relationship going -until you just can't stand it any more and have to get out- that doesn't match my definition,

to me "in love" is more like the fascination (almost like infatuation) the 'can't quite figure out what it is about you, but I sure do want to find out'

commitment is a whole other level.

I love friends and family and sometimes pets... I am not 'in love' with any of them... and I have no 'unconditional' commitments.

I can say 'I love you" to family and friends, but adding sex to the relationship, makes it a picky issue.
I get this. Loving is pretty easy for me. I genuinely love many people. I can love someone and we can have great sex but I have no need to take to the next level or create a partnership with them. I've always been a bit perplexed by the whole love thing. I don't understand why it ever has to end. It should evolve and change but never end.

I could easily do poly with the right people, however I also dominant and often my control is viewed as possessive. I don't need to love you to own/control you but chances are I'll need to respect you and somewhere love is most likely going to brew. So if I say "I'm IN LOVE" with you it probably means I'm intimately fucking you, hanging out with you and that I see a future with you. BUT as we all know that could change any time. At this point in my life I'm thinking love is enough and to be honest I want to love as many people as I can. Hopefully I'll fuck a few of them too.