Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I swear by my sally henson (sp?) diamond nail polish. I love all the colors but esp love their pink colors.

I dont spend alot of money on myself. I have so many projects I pour what resources I have, into. chrissy has never complained, lol, about how I look. So I rely on good bargains that produce quality outcomes. I personally love Avon products for the skin and for makeup. I think their jewelry usually is overpriced and mass supplied so I dont buy any of that unless its significant to me. (like, anything with horses)

I use to spend a whole lotta money on lancome products. LOVE them but when I read in Consumer Reports that one of Avon's $6 face creams beat out Lancome's $50 one, I switched.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: