View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Most of my life I was in the medical field, as a Nurse! I was led to that oath at age 2...while in an oxygen tent with a trach. I was forever getting out of my bed to go and tend to the other crying babies. My own sounds were silenced by the trach! So at age 23 I graduated Nursing School and put in 21 years as such!...along with being first Female Volunteer Firefighter and one of first EMT's in State of SC. I put in 12 years as First Responder in my local Rescue Squad! I have always given back to the community thru those services..both professionally and volunteering!
In recent years, I have found my empathic side, my healing nature side..and resonate with Star Seed Indigo children of Telos & Lemuria....crystals & stones are very, very significant to me. Along with that, I have a therapeutic touch. The movie Avatar...touched me very deeply...the Tree of Life...especially!
My "calling" or my comfort zone is being that of being a silent, gentle giant amongst the redwoods now. I will keep silent, turn the other cheek, and try to rise above conflicts and dischord. I find inner peace on so many levels and identify strongly with dolphins I see on a regular basis. I live my life as I wish in quietness and gentleness..it is just my nature. I enjoy living life on a positive level and steer clear of conflicts...it is just something I have no time for...if it doesn't take away my birthday, or my breathing, I just tend to overlook that small, insignificant stuff....instead focusing on how I can make the day a more peaceful one or encourage someone who is down or facing something horrible and alone to feel my support..whether vocally or silently.
It gives me great joy to reach out and touch someone, to make that person feel real in that moment with me or validate their significance in this world. It takes but a second to be kind...and a lifetime to overcome meanness or hurtfulness....
I will be back later...just wanted to contribute to this wonderful thread, Talon! Thank YOU! for it's inception!
Wonderful response....I like how you responded in a truly all-encompassing manner. The way we contribute positively to the world, (I feel) can be as much as your chosen life-long profession, to giving a warm smile to someone who seems to really need one at that moment.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: