View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default me too...

When I look at the many picture are around my house and see how I looked at 165..tight,trim and buff and then see myself in the mirror at 255,I just think holy shit how did u get this way?To anser the question its from the accient and meds mostly that truned me into this cause I had no choice to be anything but less active because of the injuries,then the antiinfalamtory meds that had steroids in it shure didnt help.Now in off most meds except the ones I need wich are steroid fee..so says the pharmacy.The doc says its an age realted thing with matabolism( say horse poop on that) tho I have to somewhat agree cause Idont have the energy I did a fue years ago,tho I can still step lively and get it done just I need to know when to give it a rest for a bit.Im still dealing with some injury related issues but are finding ways to geta around them.Now I make me a priorty everyday buy watching what I eat,do my near daily work outs as well as do my best to keep a good attitude.I do remember when I weighed 289 ayear ago so I know im gonna get back to 200 or less,its just a matter of keeping this up.
What hurts me is when I am out and sooner or later someone gives me the look like dam dont u care about how u look,or u r a slob..or maybe its my imigination about that.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: