imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaC View Post
that I need to be on the look out for people in the London area who may be willing to help me out in a jam.

So, here's the issue. I have a trans-continental-atlantic flight scheduled to depart YVR (Vancouver, Canada) on June 10th, arriving in Gatwick at around 8am June 11th. My return flight is scheduled for Sept 9th. I am considering staying in a 'yotel' in Gatwick during my 9 hour layover between my flight from Malta and my return flight to Vancouver.

The ash cloud is creating a bit of an issue in the UK right now, most recent story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8685913.stm

I am confident that the airlines I've chosen will accommodate any flight delays with no extra charges. but it's the time waits that I'm concerned about.

I don't plan to venture out of the airport between flights, but I'm thinking now, it might be a good idea to have a few contacts from people in and around the London/Gatwick area just in case.

If you're willing to be a contact for this nervous (albeit excited) traveller who may/may not get stranded in London between flights, please PM me. And yes, while I have contacts in mind already, I'm just too shy to ask you directly.

Thanks,

PapaC
Chris!! I hardly ever come here but you would have been extremely welcome >! Had I known.

you seriously need to get my email/facebook.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote