Old 01-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #18
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
very much taken and adored

SweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST Reputation

Being sexually abused is a very touchy subject. I was sexually abused when I was 8 and it lasted until I was 13/14. I was never told to keep it a secret or I would be killed but that no one would believe me. There is alot I dont remember because I blocked it out of my memory. I do have bad dreams of being raped. I have been prescriped sleeping pills to stop the night terrors which it helps some of the time. I have been through therapy and continue to see a therapist on and off. My last therapist suggested the book called The Courage to Heal....they also have a workbook and its supposed to help out alot. I am having a hard time finding out where i am in the book because it works in stages. Just thought i would throw it out there and maybe someone else would benifit from it. peace and love
SweetChrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SweetChrissy For This Useful Post: