View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 07:09 AM   #101
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm glad that the laws are changing so that people getting more rights around what they can do to their bodies. It has always puzzled me as to why I can get my chest added to with just a checkbook, but having it altered the other way requires a checkbook and analysis. It seems silly to me. Any other body part I want to change? No problem! 25 years ago I had elective eye surgery, I had it done in another country because they were much more experienced, but still, just a check, no question as to my sanity.

As for having top surgery without having a specific "male" transition in mind, this is changing quickly. I belong to another forum (not BF oriented) that has people of every conceivable stripe, and there is a lot of interest in top surgery for cis women and many other variations on gender, gender queers who just want to be non-gendered, and third gendered persons.

The requirements are ridiculous and are changing although not quickly enough. In my opinion this should be like any other elective surgery, a personal decision for personal reasons.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: