Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Regrets... I have a few... but then again... too few to mention...

Growing old is a privilege denied to many...Never leave behind regrets...

I regret the things I didn't do, it's true. I regret not saving, I regret not caring more about others, I regret not sticking to things that I was good at. I regret not walking when I was unhappy, I regret not holding my peace when it didn't matter. I regret not accepting help when I was offered to me, I regret not accepting that some things I just could not do on my own. I regret not finishing my degree, I regret that I didn't know what love was until it found me. I regret wasting my time on the unworthy. I regret not thinking about the future until it forced itself upon me. I regret so much and yet so little.

I don't regret ending up the person that I now am.