Thread: How we grieve
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 04:21 AM   #8
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Want to anger Me to the point of no return. Tell Me you have driven drunk. You and I will have a long conversation about the selfishness of this act. I was just a kid and I lost my very best friend. Leigh. My sister. My confidant. My friend. My buddy. In a house of 5 girls ( yes, including me), Leigh was My anchor. Leigh was the one I talked to. See Leigh and I were alike in so many ways. Had Leigh lived, Leigh would be the one person who would have shaped Me more than any other individual. Leigh was My first experience with another butch. Leigh "got" Me. Leigh understood Me. Leigh. I could tell Leigh anything and everything would be okay. Then some ______________ (you fill in the blank.. I don't curse) took Leigh from Me. No warning. Gone. I was almost 15. And the day that Leigh was taken from Me ..it changed Me. I used to get angry over trival stuff. Now thanks to Leigh I had something important to get angry over. A __________________ who thought of nothing more than a good time took Leigh in an instant of stupidity. I suppose in some ways Leigh's death has meant something because truthfully, I have never driven drunk. I won't. To do so would not only discredit Leigh's life but I would never do that to My parents. I know their pain.