View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #17
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I crave touch, intimacy and while it's not necessarily sexual - sometimes people can't handle how sexual I am.

I am flirty, friendly and I crush on people all of the time which can cause people to become jealous or to get the wrong impression of me.

I am really bold. I have a Scots temper and while it usually comes out constructively it can be intimidating for some, especially upon meeting or after I have been with somebody for awhile and I become comfortable sharing a big part of my emotional interpretings.

I take a lot of pride in myself and in my work and sometimes it gets mistaken for being self centered

I can focus intensely on an issue or I can become distracted when I get too overloaded with thoughts or emotions. It's been said that people don't know how to open the lines of communication with me.

I can become emotionally distant when I am feeling moody

I don't always remember dates but I am great with names and faces

I have a gypsy soul. My concept of space is always changing and if I am in one place longer than I feel is right for me, I feel confined. This scares people because a lot of people feel secure being in one place.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: