View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #19
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am goal oriented but money hardly ever comes into mind when I think about accomplishment or the things I want.

I am stubborn

Sometimes I really enjoy the company of others and other times I would prefer to do separate things

I sing very badly to the cheesiest radio songs

I am very open so sometimes I will just expect somebody to know what I am feeling or thinking since I don't always have the temperment to talk about things.

When I get flustered, it's usually obvious

I am not the femme who only has dresses and skirts in her closet. Once or twice a year I like to wear a tie or a button up shirt, even if it isn't a "mens" shirt.

I don't need to go out to have a good time but I don't always like to stay in either. I need a really good balance between getting out to socialize/let loose and staying in to feel relaxed with friends.

Any partner of mine needs to be a fan of John Hughes movies, even moreso than Tim Burton films. It might sound silly but I have been with way too many people who have criticized my love for 80's classics. I do not see this as a fault. Is that a fault?
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: