Old 01-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #53
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great question! If we're talking live performance in general it would be The Nutcracker. Beyond that...wow, I'm not sure. I think You can't take it with you, at a community theater. First musical: Give my regards to Broadway at my high school theater. And first Broadway show (although the former might have been on broadway???) was either Phantom or Les Mis. In high school we went on a school trip up the east coast seeing all sorts of historical locations, the places we'd been studying about - a really good trip! Anyway, on that trip we saw Phantom and Les Mis on two consecutive days, so those were the first.

And this is off-topic as far as the question, but in thinking about all this I can't help but remember all the children's musicals I was in at church. You know, 25+ years later I still remember some of the songs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

So let's go back....what's the first live theater you can remember seeing?